Saturday, October 23, 2010

Christmas Cards....


Lately I have been having a hard time creating. I don't know if its the intimidation of "not being worthy" of being a stampin up demo... or lack of time or what... but, I hit creators block. So today, with all the kids at various grandparents' houses, I was free to play and create. I feel so much better! I have created two beautiful Christmas cards that would be fabulous demonstrations for parties!! Now if I could just get a couple of those booked!! Here are my cards (not great pictures, taken with my phone... but you get the point!), and a supply list after each card. All Stampin' Up products!!




Supplies:
Real Read Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Old Olive 3/8 Taffeta Ribbon
Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper
Victoria Crochet Trim 5/8 (ruffle) Delightful Decorations Stamp Set, gold embossing powder, Versamark, Heat Gun.




Supplies:
Old Olive Card Stock
Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Mini Catalog)
Silver Trim Tinsel (Mini Catalog)
Delightful Decorations Stamp Set
Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder
Basic Pearls (P 188)












No comments:

Post a Comment