Thursday, March 10, 2011

Club Order Goodies!

I finally got to the point that I could make a pretty 3x3 Thank You card to send with my club orders this month...

and for my first time customers, I gave them little gifts (one girl ordered a Big Shot, so she got a free embossing folder of her choice!)




I have great girls that love Stampin' Up! and I hope that they know how much I appreciate them!!


Products Used:


Thank You 3x3


Spring Time Vintage Design Series Paper, Crumb Cake C/S, Very Vanilla C/S.


Vintage Flower Adornments


Engraved Greetings Stamp Set, Baroque Motifs Stamp Set


Rose Red Ink, Very Vanilla Ink


2 1/2 Circle Punch, 2 /38 Scallop Circle Punch


Goodie Bag Topper


Elegant Soiree Design Series Paper


Punch Bunch SAB Stamp Set (available only through March 31st!!)


Baja Breeze Ink


Cello Bag.


I hope you girls enjoy the oodles and oodles of good stuff you got!!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment