Thursday, November 18, 2010

Be My Valentine... In December?

I signed up to do a swap on Split Coast a week or so ago, but its for Valentines!! It's also for a great cause, Operation Write Home! I am excited to be a part of something that great!



Here is a picture of what I am making for my swap!




Inks: Elegant Eggplant, Basic Gray, Whisper White Craft Pad

Stamps: Punch Potpourri, Filled With Love, Paisley Prints, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Priceless

Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry Designer Series Paper

Basic Gray Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch, Basic Heart Punch

It's Hard to believe I am making Valentines in the month of November, but I am enjoying the change of pace! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute card!
    I know what you mean! I just did a Mother's Day layout in November! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Valentine. Love the colours and your layout :)

    ReplyDelete