Friday, November 12, 2010

Monthly Scrapbooking Night

One night a month, a bunch of us girls book a room at the library to get together and scrapbook, make cards, visit, and just kind of escape. Last night, I had a hard time getting into my creative groove... but i did manage to make 3 pretty decent and easy to make cards.




This was a really easy card, once I got the scoring information off my handy dandy Martha Stewart score too. It's a gated card with a base using Cherry cobler cardstock, with a second layer of Always Artichoke that has been embossed using an A2 embossing folder. I used the

2 3/8 scallop punch to punch out my beautiful Paisley Prints Christmas Tree. Voila! Easy Peasy!





This card was super easy too! I made another Cherry Cobler base, and made a layer with Very Vanilla cardstock, stamped the post card Merry Christmas stamp from our Mini Catalog using VersaMark. Sprinkled it with some superfine Gold Embossing Powder, hit it with the heat gun, so pretty!! I love this stamp, and I know I will use it for years to come! Attached it using some Dimensionals, put some Old Olive ribbon on it, and all done!!

This card has an Always Artichoke base, Real Red Ribbon, and a Scallop Punch edge. I used the 3/4 Circle Punch to punch out the circle embellishments from the Definately Decorative stamp set in the Idea Book and Catalog. The Holly Jolly stamp is from the Bright Christmas stamp set in the Holiday Mini catalog.

Hope you enjoy them!! You can get any of these products through my Stampin' Up Sales Sight!!


1 comment:

  1. I had a great time...and like I said I LOVE your cards...you got more done than I did..I just yakked...lol..

    debi
    http://www.debislakeshorestudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete